Monday, August 21, 2006

The name game

It seems evident that we will have to incoporate as a different entity altogether, as the new investor comes in. I feel nostalgic doing away with the name Symbiotic Media, as it was born during my fsith form entrepereneurship class. I cant say that I was oblivious to the situation, as I had read and studied branding and the thought process that goes with it.

Today we threw names back and forth, giving reasons why we thought a particlar name would suit us best. I also got checking what others have to say about the naming issue.


8 Mistakes To Avoid When Naming Your Business
When choosing a name for your new company, keep these tips in mind to help you find one that will work now--and in the future.

Naming Your Business

How to Name Your Business
What's in a business name? Plenty. Not only must your name reflect your brand and be memorable, there are also a host of legal issues to consider. Here's how to choose a name that'll best suit your business.

No comments: