Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The cookie crumbles

I did coffee at Brew n Blends, with one of my partners, we are on the final mile, and are hitting the road come September. We have been running a virtual office and it's good to have a face to face chat. We have kept well despite the stresses and strains of the past months.

So today I wrote letters to all my ten retainer clients, telling them about the shift in managing their accounts. It was also a request to hold strategy meetings so I could get a pulse on exactly what workload we are looking at come the next three months.

I so sorely need to develop internal capacity. I can not ditch these clients as they have been my bread and butter and have indirectly funded the tools that are powering the next venture that will consume the next 27 months of my life fully.

No comments: