Monday, May 14, 2007

Back on track

After three months of grappling with issues of startup capital and living from the day to day, I am happy to report that we have finaly bagged sufficient startup capital to enable us have a beta product out soon. Over the past two months I have been booking appointments with potential angels in the hope of securing funding. About five of these meetings went realy badly as I believe I was presenting to the wrong crowd of hitherto earth, rain and harvest your produce mentality.

Two however went rather well with one agreeing to pump in capital. The other...one Fleetwood...tok rather long to make up their minds and I got sold on the other proposition. So I am currently devoted entirely to this project forthe next six weeks.Angels need to see progress and results. Keep you posted.

No comments: